Friday, April 10, 2009

My Crew

I love these faces!

Last week I shaved off what was left of Jake's hair and Justin shaved his head too. Maybe I can get a good pic to post. Jake isn't feeling very good so the pic will have to wait until he is feeling better. He has a cold. He has been getting hats from several family members. He loves them all. It is fun to watch him try to choose his hat for each time he goes outside or to the clinic. The ladies love seeing a new hat every time he comes in. I am so grateful for everyone's show of love for my beautiful son.
Justin is amazing I must tell you. He has been giving Jake his shots at home. Wow, he sure is tough. I am so grateful for my Superman!
Jerry is now the big 1! He makes all of us laugh everyday. He is so much fun. Watch out though he has teeth. Top and Bottom. OUCH!
Ashlynn is hilarious. At least that what Jerry thinks. She can make him laugh so hard he falls over. She is doing good in school. Last quarter she made the Principal's List and got a certificate for 92-94% GPA for that quarter. We are so pleased with her efforts.
I am on the dreaded graveyard shift again. Since it is a very slow shift I take sewing projects from home to work on to keep myself awake and alert for the dreaded emergency at 3am. Craziness I tell you. I have got several things completed though. I am trying to teach myself to knit and crochet (portable projects). So far it is going well.